PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Flight LHR - GLA Returned due to both pilots becoming lightheaded and dizzy
Old 20th Feb 2012, 13:25
Bobbsy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One comment from me as another lowly piece of self loading freight:

If even one passenger (i.e. Batboy) thought it sounded panicked then perhaps there might have been something wrong with the PA announcement.

If 15-20 passengers were concerned enough to leave their names and addresses with a BA manager (as per a recent post), there was very likely something wrong with the PA announcement.

Batboy is the only poster in this topic who was there and his perceptions are, perhaps, more valid than a pile of pilots saying "that can't be so".

I know nothing more than what I've read in this thread and will happily wait for an AAIB report if there is one. However, attacking a witness to the event for daring to suggest a pilot might have sounded panicked is missing the point by a very large margin.

I'll shut up now but perhaps some of you superman pilots should reflect on your own attitudes if you think all passengers are always wrong and all pilots always perfect.