PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar - Wannabes & Recruitment III
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2012, 00:48
Hope89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't believe that - that people are only doing it just because! And then there are those who have been trying for 3 years and can't. But you know what, you can really tell on the job if they're in it or not, and you are right in saying it may not be for them afterall. I am still waiting to hear back from Qantas but have taken Jetstar already. I too thought they seemed more flexible and that there are more opportunities as opposed to MAM. Also - on the news this morning it was said that the big cull Qantas are doing at the moment will also include cabin crew - majority from Melbourne too. There also is not guarantee with MAM that you'll start soon after ground school completion. They said it can be up to 6 months even.....Such big changes and the HUGE drop in profits & reputation too isn't a very good sign right at this point in my career lol so I will see where Jetstar takes me, I really liked them at the AD and felt that it's more for me I really look forward to meeting you one day JacintaMerri!