PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Cadet Contracts
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2012, 09:33
skyways1452

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EZY Cadet Contracts

Hi All,

I’m stuck in the perpetual loop of FTO research and have been having a gander at CTC’s website over the past week. Some friends of friends have been there and seem convinced that of all the integrated options, it is the best; the main contributor to which is their placement record with Easyjet. To the unassuming wannabe there are two routes if you really have your heart set on Easyjet. Going through CTC and Flexicrew or OAA and Parc.

Going from out of date information on ppjn and previous posts on pprune, Flexicrew pilots spend 8 months line training with a possible offer of a temporary contract thereafter for whatever length of time. I don’t have much information on Parc. I thought it best to ask those better informed and on the ground about a few of these issues?

Are Flexicrew FOs any better off than Parc FOs or vice-versa?
Where are cadets placed, and, if the answer is continental Europe, are there opportunities to move to any UK bases?
Are there any thresholds for the offering of a permanent contract and are they only available at certain bases?

Thanks in advance.