PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion: thread Mk 2
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 00:01
tigerfish

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CoConutty

Thats great! So can I take it that the spare aircraft will have already pre positioned and will not have to fly long distances to be of assistance, and that the 15/20 minute rule will not be abused?

No, - thats fine. Clearly, all pigs are saddled and are ready to fly at a moments notice!

For Gods sake let's get real! Like TC, I have given up. NPAS is a reality. It will happen!

But don't let anyone try to tell you that NPAS is an improvement! Their spin is bull****! - For example, - that "Now you will have a spare aircraft available!" That is is pure media spin. Oh yes, technically its true, but not for this mission! Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, but not now. Not immediately.

I must, and with great difficulty, I can, accept NPAS, solely as a result of the financial mess that we are in. But please, please, do not try to insult my intelligence by trying to tell me that this abortion will deliver an improvement in service.

For if you do, that will only invoke in me a determination to redouble my efforts to fight for what is right, and for the service we used to provide.

In the words of John Paul Jones, "I have not yet begun to fight!"

tigerfish

Last edited by tigerfish; 3rd Jan 2012 at 00:13.