PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Should I stay or should I go ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2011, 22:59
brutale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will be 100% honest and tell you what I expect from this job and what would I love to do with my life. And you tell me do I have proper views and I aviation something for me.

I`m 21 now, and aware that I`m still not completely formed as a person. But I know few thing.. every time I see plane trail on the sky I feel strange, every time I`ve entered a plane I adored smell of it. I would love to fly whole my life and enjoy having control of state of the art machine, enjoy view and responsibility.
However, life wouldnt be life I everything was smooth and possible. I couldnt afford training and after years of searching for scholarship I managed to get one in Middle East. That changed my plans ( not wishes and dreams ) a little bit because I DONT want to spend whole my life here.

I hope that after finishing training I will find a job in this region since licence is valid only for Gulf states. I really dont think that I could brake 7 year limit that I`ve put on my stay in Middle East. So.. I would actually work for 5 years in a major, try to save some money to convert my licence and than go back to Europe and seek for a job. If it goes well ( with type form ME and lot of hours ) it will be dream coming true, if not I will find a way to work as instructor or buy small Cessna and do some "taxi" flying.

Do you thing that I have proper ideals ? Do I deserve this industry ?