PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Flight LHR - GLA Returned due to both pilots becoming lightheaded and dizzy
Old 24th Dec 2011, 13:19
MarkR1981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh well, there ya go. I set out to ask a genuine question about something I was involved in and now have thge answer, I'm not a big PPRUNE user and its little wonder. The question that springs to mind now is, when the CAA and involved crew actually make statements as per the link, is it a general rule that you will now attempt to belittle them and question there integrity, with statements like stick to the facts "there's a good chap".....

So in a nutshell sometimes YOU don't have a clue who are posting these comments and what knowledge and expierience they have, however as an OP we clearly have a good idea of one or two who are responding.

Poor show to some of you, I hope you read the quotations and firmly felt like the fools you now look.

Again to the positive responders thank you very much indeed, your probably enjoying a good quality of air with your heads NOT being up your own ar*es
Quite right !! nice to see some self obsessed (insert word for self stimulation) being reminded that they are not in fact superhuman.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!