PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EPI BC gone back to homeland!
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2011, 18:39
jack schidt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Does an open and honest statement of moving 15hours away clear you of any liability in the future > "I told them I was going and I did just that, I left, no one asked me to stay behind or tried to stop me"!

You ask them in the office for a list of the policy holders, you won't get it. It is a sure way for them to run the fund in a way that the members have no control over their money or costs of running it including salary and costs for the years to come (if the fund has any money left in it by the time they intend to run this out to).

By signing investors up as "partners" and not investors it makes you the "investor"as liable to the failure of the fund as BC. As all investors are partners, then they can get away with manipulating the fund as they wish without the investors majority vote taken into account.

There is a greater global depression forecast in the near future than in 2009, to me getting back something now is better than nothing in the future and in no way will there be any gains made on the fund in current and future markets.

EDIT > BC has already landed away and now the head has been removed from the body, we can only bounce around aimlessly with no guidance or direction and it is in the fate of luck from here on in that anything more than 30% is returned in my opinion. When was the last time they gave you an accurate valuation of your share, they have no idea to quote it as the figure diminishes by the hour.