PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying school in Philippines, Manila based (ground)
Old 29th Sep 2011, 14:16
martinque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Manila Flying schools

Well, its true that PAL Av school is the best in the Philippines but very very long wait, long process and lots of requirements to ungergo to (briefing, initial interview, pre-medical exams, psychomotor exam, psychological exam, medical exam again) and all of these took someone I know more than a year, just to find out that he was short listed and as far as I know the cost in PAL Av is around 2.8M this time plus lodging at omni hangar. When I ask pilots from airlines what's the next good school, their answer was Airlink and Omni, because I know some people flying for airlines and most flight instructors of known flying schools like PAL Av are Airlink graduates. Airlink fee is around 1.8M during my inquiry which is about more than a year ago. Try to ask around there are a lot of good schools, but dont be fooled by promises, be keen in researching and knowing the school's history. Goodluck to you! Spend your money wisely!