PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2011, 03:47
risk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all

I don't know YOU! Yes, YOU, the reader, the poster & the observer...

BUT I know something... which is that I come here for hope, help & hints.... yes subconsciously I do also come here for negative thoughts because we are all adults & need to decide for ourselves & that won’t happen till we know both sides however bolstered they are.

So my ADVISE to all is that you can post whatever you want & read whatever you want, the question boils down to a these simple facts:

POSTER: Do you want to tell the truth, your feelings & the actual facts, or do you want to dramatize it? This can end up in other people getting hurt. If you post extremely positive when it is not the case, someone will end up investing their life in this & end up with nothing, or the opposite wherein you post something negative when it really is not (it might just be a bump) & someone might not do what they always wanted to do & still end up losing a dream. Which by the way is equal to losing hope & that is equal to losing your life….

READER: Read, just read & evaluate everything, then PLEASE GET OFF YOUR LAZY backsides & go do some research on your own, make your OWN conclusions & filter out the unwanted… ask an expert.. Don’t just believe everything online… that goes true for EVERY website on the internet…

To conclude, lets not argue, let everyone post what they want & it is our responsibility to correct any incorrect information & if there still is something that we can’t do, then it is up to the individual reader to decide whether what they are reading is right or not. I mean at the end of the day the readers of this thread are aspiring/potential pilots, so then they should have the judgemental capabilities to differentiate between right & wrong.

Last edited by risk; 20th Sep 2011 at 03:11.