PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2011, 11:13
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Khayat

First of all, Khayat is a good friend of mine, I was in contact with him yesterday & amazingly...he doesn't know PPRuNe! he was shocked by the fact that there is somebody using his name, please who ever you are, don't use anybody's name...I will check with Alpha if there is another Khayat in the Academy which is 0.01% chance, If I were you, I would use another nickname.

About the Contract/Risks...etc. I was shocked to know that we will have to pay such an amount to Air Arabia after spending 440K in Alpha...well, I have compared it to other CPL/IR + TR + Line training options from Eagle Jet, it lies somewhere around 120K, then Obviously if you join an Airline, they are going to pay you less for sometime under a Temporary Contract...etc. while at the end of my MPL (Away from the Training techniques/equipment compared to CPL), I got a contract without me hustling here & there...to be honest, going the CPL/IR way to me was like a disaster looking at the chances I have, specially looking at my friends & instructors who were waiting for that shot that I already HAVE.

At the end of the day, You can spend 600K for getting into a Job or upto 600k for a CPL/IR + TR...I took the first option, here I am, I have been Lied to/Delayed/Sent away from home to get my training done/was not sure of my future...etc. I say again here I am, I got a JOB & well respected amongst my CPL/IR & ATPL holder friends...good luck with choosing