PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2011, 00:00
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ RISK

Thanks for the Latest news

As for our training, all of us (The First Batch & HOT agreed to get 2 Weeks Off as the last Vacation) before the 12 Take Offs & Landings then an immediate line training, as I said, Air Arabia has already got the required documents to start preparing for our line training, I guess we will hear from them soon for a couple of courses.

By Mid of Sept around 15th, we will be ready to go to the line, before that we will be doing some courses with Air Arabia that include Safety, Dangerous Goods, Performance, A320 ground school exam agian (Air Arabia's Requirement) & First Aid training...etc.

By the end of Sept more line training Captains will be ready to take us, there are currently 20 Captains, I guess 5 or more are coming, this makes atleast 25% increase in production, I guess 3 to 4 months will be the period (it depends on the individual's Performance), its a busy month for Air Arabia, as more FOs are becoming Captains & more Captains are becoming TRI/Es & line training Captains...etc.

Once I get a time frame I will be providing it for you, but just for limiting the excitement, I can say, it will take 6 months for the First Batch to be line trained...

Last edited by malirm; 2nd Sep 2011 at 16:44.