PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2011, 03:56
risk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all

Another 'insider’s insight':

ALL, yes, ALL, major airlines in this region are contemplating MPL seriously. Since I am employed I can't name & say it directly (you all know of the previous incident of Etihad & PPRUNE), but TRUST me, Marlim is right.

....and if any traditionalist PILOT tells you otherwise, tell him to get a medical done because such decisions are not made by flying pilots. They are made by pilots sitting in cushy chairs & big offices who have a better outlook of the problem & have calm heads & have already overcome their frustrations in life.... and in some cases they are made by non-pilots! PLUS, airlines are airlines, because they want to make money, that’s it! So the faster they can get their 'workers' the better for them...

I know this might sound a bit demeaning to pilots, but that is the reality. I am too a 'worker' we all are...

Anyhow, basically, MPL, MPL, MPL!

About the EAC course… Again, no comments but they will only run the course if the minimum number of students sign up... there is no affiliation to any airline (even though EAC is owned by EK). You get a fATPL & the other CPL/IR stuff...

About AAA:

So Marlim, your date is in September & by when do you expect to be a fully-fledged FO in AA? I want to calculate the exact time I will be out of a (GREAT PAYING) job & riding a bicycle TILL I start earning again...

When is the next batch going into this 8 sectors stage?