PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2011, 04:19
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Updates

Well, now I have the time to talk & after becoming an A320 Type Rated Pilot ... here are the lated update:

1. Training in Australia is running nicely & professionally with AAPA, it was said that 2 months & one week is the planned training period for my colleagues down there, google it! here are some links:

Australian Airline Pilot Academy

AAPA begins MPL training with UAE cadets | Australian Aviation Magazine

2. The Second batch of MPL cadets will be finishing their MCC course in a few days & start their A320 stuff sometime next month & Batch 3 will start end of this month their MCC.

3. I GUESS there are 3 batches in the Ground school by now.

4. Batch One is already A320 Type Rated as of today, they still have 3 things to go, that are:

- Zero Flight Time Training (ZFT) to prepare us for the 6 TOs & Landings (which is Tomorrow) simple touch & goes on the Simulator

- 6 TOs & Landings (3 days to finish all 9...3 per day)

- English ICAO test (done in 1 hr)

All will be done sometime before Sept OR by first week of Sept, SERIOUSLY, we need a break !

@ Risk, here is some exclusive news for you, in order for Alpha to help its MPL cadets out & just incase if Air Arabia is congested with Second Officers (end of 2012), they are making some arrangements with some airlines (can't mention them) to line train them & probably send them back to Air Arabia

@ Capt Weird, thanks for the post, we will definitely keep you updated

Last edited by malirm; 17th Aug 2011 at 06:21.