PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bonna Fide Occupational Requirement
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2011, 22:01
a330pilotcanada

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Good Afternoon Lost in Saigon:

Maybe it is time for you to go back to the roof top bar at the Rex Hotel in Saigon and have another cold beer.

Please get in touch with your "learned friend" in CYWG and see if calling a senior Jurist an idiot as you did is slander and defamation of character as I would consider that you are on very thin ice here.

Or if the ruling came out against this ruling I am sure your view of this senior Jurist would be complimentary and that you are happy he is part of the legal intelligentsia of our country.

As J.O. stated very succinctly just reread the ruling on an "intellectual" basis as opposed to an "emotional" one as you will see his logic in his ruling.

Also take comfort in this that this will be going through the courts for review and will most likely end up for review by the nine senior Jurists in Canada providing if they want to discuss it.

As an aside as one that has lived in the United States the elections of Judges can be a tricky affair as not only politics but money enter into the equation. So take an "independent" judiciary over an elected one any day.

Again I will caution you on calling a Jurist incompetent as you have exposed yourself here and I would strongly suggest you either delete your post or modify it for your personal protection.

Last edited by a330pilotcanada; 12th Jul 2011 at 22:02. Reason: readibility