PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2011, 12:31
yannisfr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malirm

Thanks man, sounds good for you! I think you re in Jordan actually.
If batch 2 is in core flying, that means that all the other batches will come to core flying in the next months, and the other location with pipers sounds to be ideal to get in all the guys, otherwise you will struggle with your 2 cessnas in Sharjah and 3 in Philippines. But at least the last batches should experience delays with the core flying phase and the mcc one as well, as they will approximatively all finish the core at the same time, end of 2011, or Q1 2012, and FNPT2 will be overloaded. Then, i can't see how Air Arabia can enroll all the 35 or more cadets in line training at the same time. It is not realistic. The last batch will complete his training at Air Arabia best case end of 2013, but realistically 2014....or 2015

I agree, Emirates, Etihad, Flydubai will recruit in mass in the nearest future, but as your school continues to integrate cadets, there will be a breaking point where cadets will be left on the roadside, you have to be realistic, and Air Arabia planes are to be delivered from now till end of 2016