PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Engineering - Recruitment Process
Old 27th Apr 2011, 18:08
Cap 77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Absolutely! I pay attention to all the negativity on this forum, as well as other places. However, it makes me think: there must be reasons why many still stay there.
I came to this forum to narrow down my discussion about EK with my follow colegues, who've been through the selection process and would be willing to share some constructive advice or insight, like yours and some others. But some folks make very generic and useless comments telling me what to do! I greatly appreciate everything guys say here (life, work, medical, education, etc) if it is to the point.
In my case, there is a lot of work for me here at home. So, I have to take a lot of things into consideration. My wife would like to meet with other wives while I am busy there with the interview. Would other women be willing to spare an hour of their time with her to share their experience?

And again, this post was ment to be about the selection process. How long would be Dubai interview? What's it like? How can I prepare for it?

Thank you all for taking time to reply to my post.