PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lion air - further info. Guys???
View Single Post
Old 25th Apr 2011, 18:21
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW.. developments

OK... finally Lion has listen and learn that you cant pay toliet paper weight wages to pilots.. well expat pilots.

They have increased there pay to FO expats to 2750usd + 3000usd(travel benefits) per month FOR 90hrs.. beyond 90Hrs overtime...by the way pilots here fly average of 105-110hrs..per month. . with loss of license 75000usd and medical benefits of 50usd per month paid to your salary... married couples 100usd..includes yours kids... so be careful kiddies.. daddy cant afford you being hurt. you gonna love the village doctor...hahaha with 750usd for housing... hahah... well i guess no wives or kids to join you in JKT.... and travel benefits are generous though.... ONE FREE TICKET.. (includes you, wife, kids and your parents NOT wife parents.) on any lion air routes...yipeeeee. where the hell do you go...nowhere.

I guess its a cheap version of garuda package. aleast Garuda gets you to Amsterdam from JKt... if you live in europe.....

what I heard is the current pilots have to wait until there current contract ends before they can enjoy the increase in salary. some have o wait a year or more. Nice way of keeping your current pilots.. wait until you finish your contract...yeah right... i expect most will jump ship...again.
No business sense.

Btw the contract being offered from Rishworth is wrong. salary same. except work schedule... 10wks on 2wks off... only...

thats the newest little stories from lion..

Goooood Nights sex pistols...