PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please Help.... Security Officer with baa
Old 9th Apr 2011, 21:18
British Grenadier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carousel , you have just described the typical BAA Security clown , most of your colleague's ain't ex Military or Police or Fire service type's their mainly 3rd world gupta's or chavs , and couldn't get a proper job outside of security , the amount of security staff that play with their I phones or are texting whilst they are meant to be scanning bags or staff is farcical , and the reason the sudden upsurge in foot patrols at LHR is due to BAA being caught out to a recent security check by powers above from outside , and the Airport Duty Managers car having an out of date air side pass as well ( two months ), i personally having been ex forces , marvel at your colleagues x-ray hands when searching , staff and pax's , and the lack of proper enforcement of security legislation , you can't take that yogurt through here !!! but then the staff get swapped on a break , and it's yeah OK mate but don't do it again !!!! , you might be the Guv'nor at the Airport , but I'll bump in to you one day outside of the Airport , and ........oh happy day's .............
Oh and if you think that's a threat , i don't do threat's only promises

Last edited by British Grenadier; 12th Apr 2011 at 12:33.