PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2002, 09:39
Zerfas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best: Steve McFadden ( Phil Mitchell eastenders) and Lucy Benjamin (Lisa eastenders)---These two were totally lovely and charming....When I served them drinks, they asked for two beers. As i was getting them out of the bar, I thought to myself in a panic, should I say something like "Do you think this is a good idea?" coz Steve's character in 'enders is an alcoholic...Got the lines blurred between tv and reality!

Posh Spice was smaashing...Has my photo taken with her, then she took my camera, turned it around and took a self-portrait! She even threatened to put it down her pants to take one...I asked her to do it to David instead! phew!

WORST!!! Cilla Black was a total nightmare...Ignoring the crew when asked if she needed anything, preferring instead to make her PA answer for her!! Remember your roots missy!

Charlie Dimmock (the bra-less and not too attractive gardener) Did the whole...."Dont you know who I am?" thing and I took great pleasure in telling her that I didn't know her from Adam! It makes no difference to me how big she can grow her melons!