PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyLease Cargo
Thread: SkyLease Cargo
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 13:39
AlSelgas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't want to write anything here but I am tired of people writing lies about the company.

Beechslave and jetsitter... The company is looking for MD11 first officers, if you go to the website you'll be able to see the requirements. I've been working for the company since the beginning of the operation of the MD. Amansworld probably was rejected or fired or works for the competition since he is lying on almost everything that he had posted. Here it goes:
Pay is low but we are working on it. FO 53 $ an hour Cap 82 $ an hour. This is first year pay with 60 hours guaranteed.
10 or 11 days OFF a month depending on the month ( 30 or 31 days )
If you fly on your days OFF it is 1 1/2 over guarantee.
Deadhead pay is 25% It happens every once in a while.
Spanish is a plus but not a requirement.
Duty time is: Schedule max 18 hours ( crew of 3 ) it can be extended to 20 hours for weather, maintenance, etc. WITH the approval of the crew.
If you live in Miami you will definetly have a better quality of life but it is NOT a requirement, we have people from all over the place. You will have to be available at 00:01 of you first work day though.
Management is excellent and I am not sucking up here.
We have 6 MD's now and waiting on the seventh in a month or two.
Maintenance is good our airplanes are well kept and we are improving all the time.
Most of the flying ( 99% ) is to South America with a few layovers but most of the flying are round trips.
I hope this helps. We are looking for good people. Good luck