PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in Africa (2011 onwards) part 3.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 13:19
Jetdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jobs in Africa (2011 onwards) part 3.

Poster 126.9 Started a thread entitled Jobs In Africa back in October 2002. The original thread can be found Here

Part 2 of that thread is available Here.

The original post stated:
Somebody else started a similar thread here, which unfortunately is not getting a huge response. Due to it's heading I guess. May we start one where we as pilots and aviation employees can leave a contact email address for potential employers to find us? I'm in the fortunate position where I get to hire new guys/gals sometimes, and it is (believe it or not) hard to find them! I would leave my web site address here, but that would be exploiting the FREE advertising thingy.

If anyone is looking for a job, flying or in the industry; let us all know here and you never know your good luck! Hopefully some influential Africans look in here from time to time?

Please be advised of the following stipulations: The details you place should be done with caution. Please do not give out addresses, full names, or any information which may compromise your personal security. Please also be advised that email addresses are often farmed by organisations and individuals that may use them for behaviour less scrupulous than the author may wish.

This thread is for pilots interested in jobs in Africa, Not for individuals or companies looking to place unpaid advertisments. There is a link for companies and individuals seeking to advertise at the top of the page or Here