PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 19:51
FTO VENTUM AIR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you're right but only almost .( as always )

you're right but only almost ( as always ) but almost makes a big difference

The polish regulations say you mention a special entry in the certificate for compliance by FTO of training requirements in another language in which you conducted training (practical and theoretical)
Apparently not yet known whether the entry will appear in the certificate of FTO.
Read the rules carefully.

This entry will testify that the FTO has the materials and instructors to conduct the study in that language (those rules do not affect the citizens of the European Union).
This provision has existed for many years but has been neglected. He began to be required in a few weeks ago (published on the website of Polish CAA)

Again you are playing with words and with clear information about the Polish flying schools which are really good and youare trying to do a private war between you and ventumair remaining anonymous (coward trait) on international pilot forum

Follow so on and certainly we will have more students from abroad.
So your next stupid smile and acknowledge you only interested in undermining of our FTO.

The whole branch keeps track of your scribble and wonders what a moron you must be to behave like this.

On behalf of the FTO with whom I have contact and talk about the actions of R-27 i apologize the entire community served was unknown to anyone scribble R-27.

I think that students who choose to train in Poland are very happy and every month there are more and more of them.