PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2011, 19:56
R-27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IR/ME

Hi,
few things about FTO Bartolini:
1. This is the only FTO in Poland which owns Tecnam P2006T. Ventum Air on it's website informs that they have it as well, but at this moment it's not true yet. At this moment they have only one C-152 ready to fly, the rest of the airplanes on the website it's only commercial.
2. Bartolini has Seneca V 220T as well. So, there is a choice on which airplane you want to fly. However, Tecnam is definitely cheaper than Seneca, no doubts.
3. Bartolini flies from a controlled airfield - Łódź. But, this is not very crowded, so there is no problem to practice holdings and approaches.
4. I never heard any one who complained at Bartolini both airplanes and instructors. And about the financial conditions. I met many people (more than 10) who were disapointed with Ventum Air, especially with the CEO.
5. Finally, if you read another thread about Ventum you will find a little bit more about this FTO. And this is not a kind of vendetta, like some one wrote, this is only "correction" of VA CEO lies.

Summarizing, I think that you will be very glad of IR/ME training in FTO Bartolini.
If you want more details, let me know

Regards