PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 7th Mar 2011, 17:44
kalienator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honestly i truly hope the million dollar babies quickly sign up and leave !

Its because of them that every one wants to take our money....helloooo what about the compensation we discussed ....when do we start that .....

indigo
deccan
paramount
now
msd

They are not getting any passengers , so what the hell lets make some money out of pilots.....indians only.....wow...i think the whole world is aware....

We cant keep spending money like this ....back to back ...first flying , then ground school then medical , then exams ..now even the airlines ....

even the airlines......airlines and media have made a mockery out of pilots in india .

I am dumbfounded and miserable in profound grief after reading such articles ...such airlines or institutions should be rather criticized and banned by some regulatory authority to even operate in indian skies....they operators should be arrested on charges of indirect extortion and jailed for atleast 10 yrs .

this is as bad as doctor trading organs rather than treat patients.....

There is boom hire pilots on merit ! infact pilots with more than 500+ hrs at single engine cpl level should be given min preference who tried to buy there way through ....

else we are going to listen to stories like apples and nose wheel landings for the rest of the booming blooming days in this sector.

i truly hope that this msd thing works out for people who are here for fulling their "passion and child hood dream"

cheers!!!!