PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 6th Mar 2011, 20:21
b.777-200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTEAfter reading all the posts and the conversation with him,i think that this prog. is not fake.I read the contract which we would be signing.It would be on stamp paper of 100rs][/QUOTE]

by reading and thinking you cant decide that whether this program is fake or not, u have to check the background of the company. I never heard abt this msd aviation. The direcors of the company must have some solid background. Even i m very much desperate to get a job anyhow but i dnt want to get cheated. we should enquire about the company.
Lets try to get some useful info about msd aviation rather than info about kb or ks
what i can judge is KB and KS they both are partner in this company so we need to get information abt these guys because KB is just FO in Lion Air nothing else and that to on P2F scheme as dragonfly stated. This gut KB is consistently adverstising abt MSD may he is getting something out of it. I think this scheme is fake.