PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Now Lion Air wants to make money out of jobless pilots from India
Old 6th Mar 2011, 06:38
DragonFly-ing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's all up to the Indian CPL holders to decide if they want to sell out there souls to this Kush Bhasin , siddharth kasana and MSD Aviation...

Everybody in Indonesia knows about the lucky 4 that wanted to go from Lion to GA (Garuda) last november 2010.

The chief pilot 739ER (Andi 'the crook' Mufty) was even so sick to stop this exodus from expats that wanted to leave Lion in a new and aggressive way. He found out that the selections/screenings for Garuda were in Singapore, so the Lion chief pilot went to Singapore (of course fully paid by Lion Air) and rented a NG Sim in the oxford aviation building, the same building as where the Garuda screenings that day were held. There he waited and 'caught' some guys from Lion that wanted to do selections. Back in Indonesia they were forced into sky rocketing fines or they got the choice to get fired (lawsuit, fines the whole hoebla was released on those guys if they decided not to cooperate). This was mostly a scare tactic from this 'not so 100% healthy' mind. Before most expat contracts stated a 10.000 USD fine if you left before the contract. Most people that went to garuda happily paid to Lion... because Garuda gives you good hotels and provides double the paycheck on the end of the month (around 6000 USD a month for F.O.) .

Then Lion, short of pilots since everybody that enters the company wants to leave, except for some heads, went back a step and offered some guys to stay in the company with NO fine if they kept it quiet or if they wanted to go they must pay (i heared this from other eagle guys here, so 99% sure) 28.000 USD + 10.000 USD that was stated in the contract. Totalled up to 38.000USD. after some time it went down to, i believe 28.000 USD.... and then some guys decided they dont have that money and stayed in Lion and some guys paid the freaking 28.000USD raised there middle finger (i hope) to Andi Mufty and left to Garuda.
This is how it goes in Indonesia.

So I don't know what kind of deal this Kush Bhasin has with Lion, but if he is leaving to Garuda soon, as you heared from MSD/his colleague siddharth... maybe he made a deal with Ertata (stated in the PDF contract between MSD aviation and Lion as signer from Lion side) and Mufty from Lion that he can leave himself if he tricks at least 3 indian cpl holders in joining Lion for 3 years and with a 100.000 USD bond with 6 month notice.

Furthermore, as pprune towers stated above, slavery in this kind must not happen, but will because of the many rich (parents) Indian cpl holders who are dying to sit and die, oeps i mean fly, in the right seat.

also there is some interesting stories about Lion in :
http://www.pprune.org/interviews-job...aining-11.html
page 11 and 12 from PKLUCKY888 . this will also give some light shed on the management and things going on in Lion Air.

The last months there has been multiple rwy excursions from lion in Pekanbaru (in february). 2 in a row. And some high speed RTO's and a tailstrike last december. But all these quietly kept out of the news of course. Some L1 and R1 windows on 900ER's have ASH debris on it because lion like to fly through ash clouds and get good money from tickets if other airlines decide to cancel a flight due to ash clouds and volcanoes. I don't know if Boeing or the authorities like this but that's up to them to screen Lion.

To get back to this MSD Aviation... good luck for anyone who wants to sign this deal with their blood.....