PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2011, 00:54
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Suntory & friends:

Let's get one thing straight. The CX iCadets are nothing more than the CHEAPEST way CX can fill a map folding seat. Nothing more, nothing less. You are not part of ellite group as the speaches at the graduation ceremonies will tell you via a Goebels-esque propagander speach. If this were not true they would've employed the many pilots on the T & C's that they interviewed under & were successful in those interviews from 3 years ago. At least they (all but 1 i believe) had the experience knowledge of CX & the industry to see when they are being taken advantage of & refuse such an insult.

Pilots with actual CX experience and knowledge are not offering hints or advice, they are telling you & the others in no uncertain terms the truth. But it is obvious you & the others are so easily led & ignorant to to truth & facts that you insist on dismissing them.

When all is said & done you have actively & deliberately lowered the T & C's of a once great airline. In truth, I don't blame ignorant, starry eyed children for such mistakes. More so the greedy managements profiteering from this ignorance. I do & will blame ignorant, starry eyed children when all the advice & evidence is before them but they are so arrogant in their own assertion to be right that they ignore it.