PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training EFT? (2011 merged)
Old 24th Feb 2011, 17:15
GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Money suckers

From what I have experienced they are after your money and nothing else matter.
I have paid the $500 deposit fee and gave them the date on which I was planning to come but things has changed and I have told them that I would come at the later stage since something came up at work.
The guy from the reception that always answer the phone call told me OK and was supposed to get back to me with an answer about the validity period of SEVIS fee which I already paid. Of course I never heard back from him, nor he has replied to my phone calls or emails.Down the road I decided to give them a call since I wanted to continue with my training and guess what... They want another $500 from me!

I have decided to forget about the $500 rather than giving them anymore of my money as I do not wish to have anything to do with liars and money grabbers.I for certain know that what goes around comes around and they going to pay for all the wrong doing sooner or later. I do know that I am not the only one that was fooled by them.

Look somewhere else, where the first word that is going to come out of school official mouth is NOT dollar/money!