PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2011, 17:43
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi Guys, Updates

Just got out from a meeting in Alpha Aviation Academy, it included the GM, HOT & Air Arabia's Training Manager...and other AAA staff.

As for the time being, The 3 CA MPL cadets were released from line training & are now Full FOs of Air Arabia, while the other 4 are still under the SO position (for the Line Training). ANY MPL cadet must do (initially) 80 sectors or 500 hours with Air Arabia before they get released to FO position (depending on Availability of Slots AND performance)...might be reduced (from 80 sectors) as soon as MPL becomes more popular & Air Arabia becomes 100% confident of the "product".

Also heard "Air Arabia & Alpha Aviation Academy are fully committed to MPL & to providing the training for MPL" + Alots of topics were covered on the A320 Sim training, TOs & Landings...etc. I can't really give out the info on that stuff until it is Finalised between AA & AAG...since the new GM has joined Alpha, I can say, alots of positive news are coming out & will be coming out...until this moment, I can say Air Arabia is considering MPL seriously & is putting plans for it, as usual...no promises of a Permanent contract, but at least news about Temporary contracts are now confirmed to be real...so, nothing to worry about...if you don't get absorbed into AA, you can go to other airlines...but don't think that AA would make you leave, they need pilots in the coming days