PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - M1 Visa or no Visa and SEVIS approved schools in the USA
Old 17th Jan 2011, 13:52
1in1000000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big thanks for all the replies guys. Like i said before i have talked to different schools who are authorized to issue the F-1 visa and one school told me i was eligible for it while another school told me that i wasnt.
I would have gone with the school who told me that they would give me the F-1 visa but unfortunately they dont have the aircraft that i am looking to get type rated on in addition to my flight training.
I have spoken to my local embassy but they were even more clueless about my query than i am (cost me over $50 for the privilage of learning nothing about the two visas )
I have been reading about both visas for months and am fully aware of all the terms and conditions of all visas in terms of jobs and length of stay.thats not what i am enquiring about and apologise if that came across in my previous posts.

I still havent been able to find any offical source on what makes someone eligible for an F-1 visa or not.