BeachHutBoy. Great name by the way. Is that where you spend your time?
A few questions.
- how will you (sorry, the Children's Air Ambulance) be looking to work with the existing air ambulance community, are you perhaps seeking to join the AAA? Do you think they will welcome your new plans now?
- Will your fundraisers still wear other air ambulance operation's clothing (or 'passing off', as it's sometimes called)?
- will your fundraising materials still be using pictures of existing air ambulances without permission?
- will you be absolutely clear with all potential donors that your service does not actually exist and is therefore an 'aspiration' (or 'pipedream', as some might call it)
- I see that your EC135 will still be able to get from London to beyond Aberdeen in 160 mins. Is it a special one?
- How much is your new Chief executive taking as a salary each year?
- Would you like to share with us all how much funds have been raised so far and are contributing to the £2m you need for a year's operation, bearing in mind that you have been fundraising for 5 years?
- And can you give us a breakdown of the £2m a year? I know a charity that spends £1.2m keeping an air ambulance flying locally in one county, for 5 days/8 hours. The costs of going to 7 days/12 hours locally is almost exponentially greater, so 24/7 for £2m, nationally? Wow, you must be really, really good.
I'm sure there are plenty more, but that's a start.