PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Dec 2010, 11:55
MosEisley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mango, I would love to, but there are already pages and pages of explanation. I would say about 60 - 75 % of the negative ranting is true, but that's more than enough. What is true and will remain the case for the foreseeable future, is that we will be worked into the ground for less pay than I was making when I arrived some years ago. The crushing fatigue that I'm sure is removing years from my life is not something I can describe. Imagine being tired to your bones but unable to sleep well. Sleeping for 10 hours and waking up tired. Going through your 8 days off trying to have some semblance of a normal life but lacking the energy to really get anything accomplished. Too tired to sleep, too tired to exercise, and too tired to f*ck. Sound like fun? Come on over and enjoy but don't claim you weren't warned. I'd leave but I don't have the motivation or energy for such an undertaking. I am a prisoner of exhaustion, so to speak.