PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2010, 03:30
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's not often someone takes the time to put so much useful information at the disposal of anyone. Definitely a candidate for the sticky award of the week. I for one salute you, for what it's worth, for taking the trouble to write the guide book.
What you need up there is one of these?

Florida Police Bust Brothel-on-Wheels - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I'll add the following comment. I wouldn't be at all surprised tomorrow to read on this same thread, some silly post from some lazy wallah asking for information on where to find a job in Maun. The lack of initiative and self reliance demonstrated by some wannabees in their inability to undertake basic research is quite astounding. It just goes to show that there are fewer dedicated flyers out there than there used to be. I guess that's why the Airbus was invented, for spoon fed feeders?
Perhaps it might be helpful to know which camps had long drops, squats or self cleaning toilets though and can you buy two ply in the shop on the corner in Maun?

With respect to the quick and the dead who served.

Last edited by cavortingcheetah; 11th Nov 2010 at 04:00.