PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Nov 2010, 16:43
Craggenmore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Visual circuit is what you brief them FULL STOP. It's a manual/manual detail so just fly the a/c as a big old Piper Warrior. You all have over 2500 hours on heavy jets............

I took off and turned right 180 degrees starting at 500 feet because that is what I breifed them before take off.

I flew downwind (touch of drift) at 1500 feet, flaps 2, 180 knots because that is what I briefed them before take off.

Abeam upwind end of runway, stopwatch 45 secs, flaps 5 because that is what I briefed them before take off.

After 45 seconds, shallow descending turn 180 degrees, speed 160, Landing Gear and flaps 15, flaps 25 because that is what I briefed them before take off.

Roll out on finals 2/2 whites/reds, flaps full, expecting to be stable at 500 feet (if not we will Go-Around) because that is what I briefed them before take off.

After landing, autobrake low and remain on the runway because that is what I briefed them before take off.

Dont pick holes in my circuit because (a) I passed the 4 days (b) I don't remember the exact figures and (c) you will fly slightly differently from me.

So......

FLY WHAT YOU BRIEFED.
FLY WHAT YOU BRIEFED.
FLY WHAT YOU BRIEFED.

Last edited by Craggenmore; 10th Nov 2010 at 17:20.