PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strategic Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2010, 09:22
witwiw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's incredible how many 1st-time posters pop up in defence of Strategic - it's all far too obvious and I think j3pipercub is possibly not too wide of the mark.

Vertigo, you would be well served to have a read of some of friggit's posts over the past and I'll think you'll find he has a greater understanding of airline matters than you give him credit for. Care to tell us what your status is in this regard? ................... No, I expect not.

As for the "real world" you speak of, do you think the legitimate airlines in Australia get up to the same skullduggery that SA has - I don't see QF, for example, needing to shift their AOC base ....................... I think SA are perceived to operate in the "unreal world" where ethics, honesty and scruples have been thrown out the window. Plenty of evidence to that extent so please don't go bleating on otherwise.

The "real players" ARE trying to do their thing, they unfortunately have to contend with the likes of SA, SAW etc that are a blight on the industry and do more harm than good.