PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2010, 18:15
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Yannisfr

As I mentioned earlier somewhere around PPRuNe...Air Arabia is a Partner Airline & not a Sponsor Airline...so you can expect them not to employ some of us or even most of us...it all depends on our performance & the Airline's performance...Nothing New

I know (as a matter of fact) that Alpha Aviation MPLers (GCAA license holders) will have priority over the sister company MPLers (Clark Aviation to be exact) as from day one on the A320 Sim...we will be trained by Air Arabia Captains...you'd know if you were going to be taken or not before the end of the Training...But until this moment, nothing is guaranteed (I mentioned that before)...so Mr. Ramachandran sounds Logical...why in hell they would take an extra employee if they don't want him?

I heard that (Long time Ago, when I joined), some of us might get employed immediately while the others will be placed in the holding pool & be absorbed slowly into the Company (only incase the Airline needs pilots & we were good enough...I think holding a MPL sounds good enough)

As my Parents & Grand Parents say...wait & see (Observe)...in this case, wait & see me

So Basically, Air Arabia is not backing off from Alpha Aviation Academy...its still the same (No Guarantees)