PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2010, 15:16
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ pacemakerpratik

Thanks for the , I think by letting you guys know more about AAA & MPL doesn't need a deal with anybody...I was in your place for sometime, it took me weeks to decide whether its worth it or Not .

I am only 9 hours away from the 70th hour that I must log before proceeding to the MCC/FNPTII (Phase 3), for the time being...I'm in the last 9 hours of IFR...so expecting to finish by 10 Oct 2010 ! or Before...depending on the weather...as its the Wet Season in the Philippines !

I don't think that you will need to fly in the Philippines for the Core Flying, we were an exception (First 9 Students) as they didn't want to slow our training (as you know...its an Ab-initio). AAA is close to launch the Core Flying in Sharjah, they say on the 16th of October is the Date...some delays has occured because of the AMO certification (Aircraft Maintenance Organisation Certificate)...as AAA will have the First Certified hangar for Light aircrafts like the Cessnas & other Piston Engined airplanes in Sharjah (how could you fly the airplane if you can't fix it or simply have a license that allows you to add oil to the engine after a long flight)

Anymore Questions...please let me know...flying in the afternoon these days, so I'm up all night!