PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India-igrua
Thread: Air India-igrua
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2010, 20:49
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do u guys know it takes 3 yrs minimum to graduate from IGRUA and double the amount for the course plus like mentioned before theres an entrance exam and interview to get admission in the first place?
Go Jump somewhere, It takes four-five years to get a flying license from the World's Best University in the world - Embry-Riddle - I am from there- Oh yeah, we trained World War II pilots, trained astronauts that have flown 31 times into space and the last shuttle in September will have 2 of our alumni but that DOES Not mean that We are the best - and IGRUA is not the best -

Everybody is the best - otherwise they would not have their CPL License - It is individual MERIT and how hard you work - But Calling IGRUA the best when ERAU exist is shameless

If u cant get into IGRUA, i suggest you dont start lame threads on employment. Flying isnt a joke, and only the best get into IGRUA, and btw I gave the exam this year and passed into
IF you can't get into ERAU, I suggest you don't brag about getting into IGRUA. You guys don't do maneuvers that we do here in the USA. And when did someone said Flying is a JOKE here on this thread- Every body has a right to call themselves the BEST - And me being from ERAU - I WILL NEVER WORK FOR AIR INDIA - they are run by and will do so - I am not talking about Pilots - I am talking about Management