PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2010, 08:27
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gmsriram

is it worth it till now according to you and the training?
Well, I can't say if its worth it or not until I finish my training & have the MPL in my pocket with a bunch of airlines intrested in me, as a matter of fact, I know 3 airlines who are intrested in MPL in this region at the moment & air arabia had already employed 7 mpl cadets from our sister company Clark Aviation . If you were speaking Quality wise, well, AAA is providing the best training Syllabus & Equipment Plus really great Instructors.

And can you give a brief description of the selection process?
Well, I don't know if it has changed until this date, but this is what happened with me:

Day 1 : Pilapt (Psychomotor Test), English Test then Math Test, Lunch Break & then the Interview...sometimes the interview gets postponed to Day 2!

Day 2 : Personality Questionaire (Boring 250 Questions test) to see if you have the personality or to see if you have no issues , then the results...usually they discuss all the results (except personality) with you in the Interview...then you have to wait for the phone call, I got it after 2 hours (on the way back home), the phone call is the final decision, even if they seemed happy with your performance throughout your tests.