PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SDM - Strip Display Management Test Advice
Old 27th Aug 2010, 14:18
mirciukk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy SDM - Strip Display Management Test Advice

Hey everybody! Here is the deal ... I am applying for a job as ATC. Just passed the first part of the FEAST test. No problems there. And now, in 3 days time, i have to take the second part, the SDM test.
I have a preparation software that i used in preparing the FEAST test : SkyTest software. The thing is, i am trying to do the SDM test, but i find it quite hard, almost impossible.
I don't understand when a certain strip must be removed and i also don't get the opposite conflicts, i can't spot any of them and i didn't understand what they mean.
The test manual provided by SkyTest is really poor, just a page and a half and no examples nothing what so ever.
I could really use the help of anyone who did this test, even if they passed it or not. Please give me some advice about it or explain to me how the removal and opposite conflicts go.
I really really want to pass this test, so any advice or good words would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance and good luck to everybody out there reading this!