PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best flying school to enroll in the philippines
Old 14th Aug 2010, 05:57
onedelacruz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RE: flight instructing or fish hauling

just to add on toffeebuenafe's post... are these jobs readily available in the market today (I mean in-demand)? Can these jobs pay for your investment in flight training?

As a pilot wannabee myself, I fear that I might end up being unemployed after earning my license. I've always wanted to start my flight training and hopefully become an airline pilot someday but as I plan on taking this career path, there are certain gray areas that I see along the way. One of which is what am I going to do after earning my license? Will I do flight instructing or fish hauling or do any other pilot jobs out there? Are there enough opportunities to fill in certain pilot jobs in the Philippines? Can I recover the cost of my training with these jobs? Are the airlines hiring? Are the airlines particular with what flying school you come from?

It's really a big risk (career-wise, emotionally and financially). I've contemplated about this for quite sometime now and I hope anyone can enlighten me. You may start by answering my questions I posted above.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by onedelacruz; 14th Aug 2010 at 09:23.