PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India-igrua
Thread: Air India-igrua
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2010, 03:18
pilot.lawyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Air India-igrua

IGRUA Campus
Please refer to this link.IGRUA is supposed to have a campus interview for its passouts.I do agree that this campus recruitment is going on on for years now.But the scene today is entirely different.With around 4000+ unemployed pilots in the market,a campus interview for IGRUA is just not justified.

My source in IGRUA states that around 50 passouts of IGRUA will be appearing for a vacancy of 30 seats!That is just not done.The simple probability will give you a figure of 0.6!Whereas in the last open ad which air india came up with,4000 pilots applied for a vacancy of 40 seats.Thats 0.01.Why is this injustice done to us?What would a person like me who's from a middle class background do?And over and above this,Air India has called off its recruitment of 738 rated F/O.

I'm not against IGRUA.But,I just want justice for unemployed pilots like us.This campus recruitment at a juncture like this will ruin everything.Why cant IGRUA pilots appear in a normal recruitment drive and be selected if they are meritorious?
Hope someone approaches who's wealthy enough takes up this case to court because it will be beneficial to thousands of us.
Refer http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/Downlo...on_of_advt.pdf