PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Altara Interviews
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2010, 21:24
paulii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that your post was NOT a p!ss-take, and that your questions are genuine....
Wine Glass, i fail to understand as to why my questions wouldn't sound legitimate and genuine? If they somehow appear to be ambiguous, then i do apologize.

I'll happily don my flak jacket and helmet and state right now if your thought processes and values are in any way representative of cabin crew in ANY airline, then this industry is completely, irreversibly shot as a career.
I was actually under the impression that by me conducting my own research prior, and taking it upon myself to educate myself with the different facets presented within this industry, i was at least showing a willingness and desire to learn.
I also fail to see how my current thought processes and values should make me re-evaluate my decision in this industry?
Its often noted that my maturity levels and wise thoughts surpass the fact im still in my adolescent years and conversing with me, you'll understand too.

Please, please update up here and let us know if you are successful and subsequently take up employment with any airline; that way I can ban my extended family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, taxi drivers, Joe the butcher and poor old Mrs Jenkins down the road who is senile and smells like urine from ever, ever setting foot in an aircraft that has the sad misfortune of having a person like you RESPONSIBLE for their SAFETY and WELL BEING.
I dont know if i should take offense or simply ignore such a closed minded statement.
I simply expressed that any use has been far and few in between. I was just concerned that if i somehow had a build up of illegal drugs in my system (despite months of no use) if the drug test is able to pick up any remnants and immediately disqualify me.

Jeopardizing the safety and well being of pax with full intention is disgustingly immoral and i wouldnt even consider such a position where im responsible for many lives.

i hope we have cleared up a few issues.