PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines cabin crew
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2010, 00:57
headerbjk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I havent attended to Turkish Airlines recruitment but i ll translate for you from a Turkish aviation forum..

First of all..Day begins with measuring your height and weight after that one you get an English test and a Psychotechnic test on the computer. These will take approximately 1 hour. After these exams you ll be facing a 45 minutes group discussion and a 15 minutes 1 on 1 talk with the recruiters..All these steps are happening in different rooms so dont forget to show your ``recruitment ID card`` .Test 1-2-3-4 and the English test you can turn back to review your answer in these tests if you ve remaining time but for Test 5 and 6 be prepared for it since you ll be having a very short time to complete these..
In the first group discussion there will be 2 recruiters and you ll be talking about an incident.

If you require further info pm me and I ll give you the adress of the Turkish aviation forum address..
And dont forget it`s always very helpfull to have a great `reference` while applying to Turkish Airlines since that company has very deep connection with the government and they favor people with references from government very much even these people doesnt have abilities for being a cabin crew most of the time...