PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair (KA) recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2010, 04:37
holdmetight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,

When I did my first listening test, my only complaint was that the radio wasn't loud or clear enough, and I really had to concentrate to understand what was being said, even though I communicate in English on a regular basis. I am surprised that none of you were allowed to read the questions of the in-house test first; when I did it we had 10 seconds to have a quick scan before covering them up again. That being said, most of us in the hall couldn't hear the instructions being given by the HR up front; they wouldn't even bother themselves by using a microphone. So a lot of people actually kept looking at the questions even though they weren't supposed to, but I suppose HR has their "own way" of dealing with that.

Don't worry about the English component of the Initial Test. Seriously. Unless your English is absolutely rock-bottom, otherwise you should be good enough to pass the test. Trust me on that one. Worry about the maths part instead - I feel that this one bears a much heavier weight on whether you pass or failed the entire IT.

Good luck, hope you all get calls for the Aptitude Test.