PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2010, 09:39
Swine Facipic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil To All Fellow CX CPP Applicants.

All spoken, heard and thought , but the reality is that there are currently, 5 Batches - of Cathay CPP currently training at FTA , Latest being the
CX CPP CP36 (11 cadets) ,CX CPP CP35 (16 cadets) ,CX CPP CP34 , CP33 AND CP32. Around 80 Plus Cathay Cadets already training there. CP37 due to start in March / April 2010 they are aiming for around 16 cadets for that one.

Latest interviews took place in Australia and New Zealand. Thats all I am aware of, and they do interview applicants in Hong Kong on a regular basis.

The only way I see it is that they are very active in the Cadet Pilot Programme (CPP) Recruitment - hence they are very busy, a few hundred applications waiting to be screened and replied to.

The only question I have is that why do they not reply to applicants like me for 9 months at a stretch, and a few others are also waiting for a "HUMAN" reply for a few months.

I personally don't find this particular approach to the Recruitment Programme Healthy in the long run.

Yes, the ball is not in my court. I have done my part by applying and now I have to play by the rules, zip up, keep shut and wait, but don't you fellow applicants think that a wait for 3 months + is a bit too long just to get a Initial Interview Scheduled

Requesting Views From Fellow Authentic Applicants.
Pushing Tailwinds,