PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 10:13
Swine Facipic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil 9 Months and Still Waiting For My Initial Interview.

The Wonderful Cadet Pilot Programme,

The HR Department have taken a long holiday and are generally very very busy. What I don't understand is that why so much time to send a reply. I agree there are many applications in the waiting game, why not cut to the chase and tell us if we are up for Stage 1 or not, and then we can think about something else or concentrate on other things. I know of some folk's who want this so bad (including myself) who are banking on this too much. And a desperately waiting a reply,till I get a No from them I wont stop preparing.

It wont be too much of trouble for the HR , to speed things up a little bit.

IN MY CASE - "Initial Application done in April 2009" That is 9 Months , PHUKIN HELL , Still no answer ... I don't know what the hell is going on there at Cathay City (Flight Recruitment). At this rate Stage 1 will be sometime next year I Guess. It is just ridiculous. Waste of time is a waste of money . I am not happy at all with the way my application has been handled, every 8 weeks I send them an e-mail all I get is a standard reply.

"Your application will be considered along with all other eligible applicants in your geographic area when we next select for interviews.

Thank you for your interest in the Cadet Pilot Programme."

It is just frustrating about how long it takes to get a reply " human reply" from flight crew recruitment, there should be some amount of decency shown by them to at least respect other peoples time.

well I just don't know what more to say

waiting any longer is not a blessing anymore.

Last edited by Swine Facipic; 4th Jan 2010 at 10:16. Reason: ABUSE AND EXPRESSION OF ULTIMATE FRUSTRATION