PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 08:05
flying_hamster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, been following this thread of late, and thought i'd drop a note too..

@RahulPereira: its good to see your enthusiasm for the job, somewhat reminds me of me! however, i suppose patience it the key here, because as Ademaro mentioned, i too have been waiting for just about 6 months, i applied in June of 2009, to be assessed in Malaysia as my first choice, and Hong Kong as Second choice..im still hanging on to the hope of a call, as my last email correspondece with the cadet pilot team was in September of 2009, where they mentioned that they have received and screened my application, and are waiting to place it by geographic region, it at all i've made the cut for the initial interview, that it

So, i suppose as many have said in previous posts, it must be a lot of work sifting through the number of applications..i have a friend who applied to be assessed in India as his first choice, and he hasnt received a call yet either..he applied roughly the same time as i did, if not earlier..

hope thats insight enough? i too am waiting..i'd be lying if i said its patiently