PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SriLankan Airlines
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2009, 04:48
wetdrops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Work for free

The CEO of Srilankan Airlines should be removed with immediate effect for making a request of this nature and going public on the same. It clearly exposes him as the wrong person to be in charge of the National Carrier and his inefficiency, ineffectiveness, inexperience and his absolute incapability to function any longer.

My many previous posts have highlighted the ineffective cost cutting measures, that this goat has proposed. I have stressed, time and time again, that the Airline will continue to go further and further into the red. When are we going to voice our concern?? When are we going to take action to expose the fact that the expat pilots have to go? How much more of this BS are we going to put up with??

Type conversion courses, upgrades, increments, bonusses have all been stopped. The local pilots due progress in the Airline, has come to a complete stop. All this because of 35 expatriate pilots, who are not required to be in employment at Srilankan Ailrines!
If no action is taken, then Gentlemen (and Ladies), all I can say is that ... we have dug our own grave!!

Last edited by wetdrops; 14th Sep 2009 at 11:28.