PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2009, 17:49
Chugalug2

Received 223 Likes on 70 Posts
JP, if you dealt honestly and sincerely with the main issues, ie was the RAF's finding justified, was the accident properly investigated, was the aircraft airworthy, instead of your tiresome habit of setting homework for people and rejecting their responses you would get more out of me and everyone else. Of course my reply is unacceptable, it was always going to be no matter how I replied to you. It is for others to judge both you and I in that exchange. Of course those involved in rushing an unairworthy aircraft type into service have reputations at risk if that aircraft subsequently suffers the worst unexplained peacetime RAF accident. So those reputations are secured, no matter how temporarily, when the fault is arbitrarily laid on the two pilots without any real proof, let alone beyond any doubt whatsoever as required by the RAF itself. By being found Grossly Negligent, I'd class those JO's reputations as trashed, wouldn't you? So how have I changed my mind? Of course my allegations are serious. 29 deaths are very serious and to date have not been properly explained. Time that someone somewhere did so.